1) Booking Procedure
- Contact usby email or by phone for a reservation; tell us the adventure you are interested in (multi week charter, small cruises etc) and the preferred dates.
- In less than 24 hours you will receive our answer regarding the availability for the dates you want. If the boat is already booked we can suggest the closest period available.
- Once you received our answer you can confirm by email the booking.
- We will forward you a copy of the charter contract and make a provisional booking (for the next days) for your selected period.
- An initial payment of usually 35% of the charter rate is required to confirm the booking within the next days.
- We will forward you the payment confirmation statement.
2) Initial Payment
3) Final Payment
- The second payment - 35% of the charter rate - can be paid any time convenient at least 60 days before the sail date.
- The remaining balance - 30% - can be paid any time convenient before embarkation.
4) Cancellation / date change
If you need to cancel your booking or change the dates, please contact usby email.
The cancellation fees are based on the period of time between the date of cancellation and the departure date:
Any change in dates is treated as a cancellation and subject to the charges above - this is because the vessel has been kept as unavailable for other charters who inquired your specific dates.
5) PayPal Payment
PayPal Payment steps:
Note: For payments done through Paypal online method, the system charges a 4-6% transfer fee that we must pass on. The charterer is responsible to cover the above PayPal/credit card transfer fee in cash on board. You can check the exact percentage at PayPal website.
After the payment has been done we will forward you the Paypal transaction details so you can see the fee yourself..
- In order to make the payment please click the PayNow button
- You will then be redirected to the Blue Water Sailing PayPal Merchant Page.
- To complete the payment you have to enter the amount in thePrice per Itemfield and clickContinuebutton.
Then you can do either of the following:
A) If you don't have a PayPal account:
Press the button"Create an Account. Fill in your details in the form and press "Pay Now".
B) If you have a PayPal account:
Log in to your PayPal account to make the payment (upper right).
- In either case please provide the usual payment information as shown/requested to complete the transaction.
Congratulations! Your sailing holiday is booked.
Thank you! See you on board!
6) MyPos (www.mypos.eu)
If you would like to pay for your sailing holiday with your credit card, please let us know in order to forward you via email the payment request.
Note: If the payment is made by credit card (VISA, MasterCard or JCB accepted) through LeuPay online method, the charterer is responsible to cover the amount charged by LeuPay as a transfer fee according to the credit card's issuing country).
Current fees for credit card payment - please check with us for any possible changes:
- Payments with Cards, issued in country within EEA ≡ 2.70 % + 0.10 EUR
- Payments with Cards, issued in country outside EEA ≡ 3.70 % + 0.10 EUR
After the payment has been done we will forward you the transaction details so you can see the fee yourself.