- Contact us by email or by phone for a reservation; tell us the adventure you are interested in (multi week charter, small cruises etc) and the preferred dates.
- In less than 24 hours you will receive our answer regarding the availability for the dates you want. If the boat is already booked we can suggest the closest period available.
- Once you received our answer you can confirm by email the booking.
- We will forward you a copy of the charter contract and make a provisional booking (for the next days) for your selected period.
- An initial payment of usually 35% of the total fee is required to confirm the booking within the next days.
- We will forward you the payment confirmation statement.
- The second payment - 35% of the charter fee - can be paid any time convenient at least 60 days before the sail date.
- The remaining balance - 30% - can be paid any time convenient before embarkation. Alternatively you can pay the 30% in cash at embarkation.
Cancellation / date change
If you need to cancel your booking or change the dates, please contact us by email.
The cancellation fees are based on the period of time between the date of cancellation and the departure date:
- more that 90 days before embarkation: full refund of the paid amount, minus 90 euros administration fee will be made.
- 89 - 60 days prior to embarkation: 35% of the total holiday fee is retained.
- 59 - 20 days prior to embarkation: 70% of the total holiday fee is retained.
- 20 - 0 days prior to embarkation: 100% of the total holiday fee is retained.
Any change in dates is treated as a cancellation and subject to the charges above - this is because the vessel has been kept as unavailable for other charters who enquired your specific dates.
PayPal Payment steps:
Note: If the payment is made through Paypal online method, the charterer is responsible to cover the amount charged by Paypal as a transfer fee (usually in between 3.4 % - 5.3% according to the country of the sender). You can check the fees by selecting your country from PayPal website.
After the payment has been done we will forward you the Paypal transaction details so you can see the fee yourself.
- In order to make the payment please click the PayNow button
- You will then be redirected to the Blue Water Sailing PayPal Merchant Page.
- To complete the payment you have to enter the amount in the Item Price field and click bellow Update button.
After the update you can do either of the following:
A) If you don't have a PayPal account:
You can use your Credit / Debit Card by entering your details and then click "Review and Continue" button (bottom right)
B) If you have a PayPal account:
Log in to your PayPal account to make the payment (upper right).
- In either case please provide the usual payment information as shown/requested to complete the transaction.
Payment complete and holiday booked.
Many Thanks and looking forward to seeing you on board!
LeuPay Payment (www.ipay.eu)
If you would like to pay for your sailing holiday with your credit card, please let us know in order to forward you via email the payment request.
Note: If the payment is made by credit card (VISA, MasterCard or JCB accepted) through LeuPay online method, the charterer is responsible to cover the amount charged by LeuPay as a transfer fee according to the credit card's issuing country).
Current fees for credit card payment - please check with us for any possible changes:
- Payments with Cards, issued in country within EEA ≡ 2.70 % + 0.10 EUR
- Payments with Cards, issued in country outside EEA ≡ 3.70 % + 0.10 EUR
After the payment has been done we will forward you the transaction details so you can see the fee yourself.
By email at:
By phone at: 0030 6933 218 800.