Sailing the Greek islands ... your dream is about to come true! Your sailboat charter Greece vacations are just one step away!
Charter Albatross and ESCAPE on your dream vacations in Greece! Explore, relax, feel free while sailing the Greek islands on board your private sailboat!
A few words about us: we are a small family-owned operated sailboat charter company thus we can treat each guest individually and we like to see you more as a friend rather than a typical client. The two of us (Adriana and Radu) are the owners of the Albatross and also your crew for the week/s.
This means best price (no agency commission) and a personal experience. You speak directly with us, so we can answer any question regarding your sailing adventure so that you know exactly what you should expect from life on board. You can virtually "meet us" at your crew.
Come aboard and let your dreams come true! Sail away with us and experience the perfect combination of adventure and relaxation on board Albatross sailboat.
Discover Greece on board your private sailboat with captain – choose the adventure that suits you best and prepare for the vacation of a lifetime.
We provide skippered sailboat charter in Greece from 1 to 3 week (or more if your program allows), honeymoon cruises, one day cruise from Athens, mini sailing vacations with captain (2-5 days) and the possibility to mix them with other activities (alternative sailing - visit archaeological sites, castles and fortress, cycle, trek etc.).
Unlike any resort or beachside hotel, a sailboat with captain around the Greek islands (Cyclades or Saronic) offers you the absolute freedom, flexibility, comfort and diversity. You set the pace and the schedule can change if you find something interesting along the way of if you like a particular island. Read more about about sailboat charter Greece.
Sailing in Greece comes with much more: swimming, snorkeling, exploring, sightseeing and archaeology, biking, trekking, diving.
Imagine yourself :
- Setting sails each morning to a new destination and stopping in different coves in order to relax, spend a few hours sunbathing, swimming and snorkeling the clear blue waters and sail the Cyclades or the Saronic islands.
- Exploring the picturesque villages of each island, getting lost in a maze of narrow cobbled paths, enjoying the unique scenery and scenic landscape. Admiring the traditional architecture with whitewashed houses, colorful windows and flat roof in the Cyclades.
Letting yourself amazed by the Neoclassical and Venetian elegance in the Saronic islands and Peloponesse coast with buildings covered in bougainvillea, lively coffee shops and traditions restaurant, old churches, small shops and so on.
- Nightlife: enjoy the cosmopolitan atmosphere and the vivid nightlife, have late dinners at traditional family owned restaurants by the seaside with the best possible view, sip a delicious cocktail at on the dozens of bars in the harbor and why not ... party till dawn at one of the clubs in the islands.
- Discover the Greek history and archaeology by visiting the hundreds of ancient sites that Greece has to offer: sailing to Sounio, ancient theatre of Epidaurus, sailing to Nafplio castle, the rock of Monemvasia, the archeological island of Delos, the ruins of Mycenae etc.
- Sail & hike - walk and explore the old mule tracks, admire Byzantine churches ancient settlements, discover the unique fauna and flora (the Cyclades islands have 1400 species from which 83 are endemic), the breathtaking landscapes, hike and conquer the peaks of the mountains for an unforgettable view of the Aegean Sea. On board you will find hiking maps.
Should I charter a sailboat in Greece? Are sailing vacations for everybody?
Of course they are ... sailing is safe fun and perfect for everyone from teenagers to grandparents for several reasons:
- There is no previous experience needed. The sailing vacations with skipper are perfect for everybody from young, fun-loving groups to families with children wanting to live the experience of a sailing adventure in Greece without the pressure of looking after the boat.
A sailing vacation is also the best option if you are searching for a relaxing holiday and want to discover the Greek islands (the Cyclades and Saronic) without having to worry about anything at all. Just relax and enjoy the trip!
- You will have the possibility to discover wonderful sailing, the best waters, our secret hidden bays and the best Greek islands. Sailing in Greece with a skipper is the solution if you are searching for a relaxing holiday and want to discover the Greek islands without having to worry about anything at all.
- You will have all the facilities included in the price, from snorkeling equipment to wireless internet connection with no hidden charges.
- Customer oriented, during the whole trip we will not only be your skipper, but also your advisor.
By email at:
By phone at: 0030 6933 218 800.